The Very Inspiring Blog Award thing-a-ma-jig has been bestowed upon me, and I’m so touched and honored I could sob like a small child. I’ve copied and pasted the rules from the lovely, wonderful blogger who nominated me.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I DON’T DESERVE. I AM NOT WORTHY. I mean, *cough*, uh, thanks.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself:
- I am a sci-fi nerd for the ages. My favorites are Star Trek (all variations) and Stargate.
- I hate sneezing; it makes me feel disoriented.
- My laptop’s name is Dominic.
- I smoke Marlboros.
- My eyebrows are so blond, you can barely see them.
- I wrote my first (unpublished, very bad) novel at age fourteen.
- I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up.
- Nominate other amazing blogs and comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them.
I’ve narrowed down the nominating field to five blogs, because if I nominated my entire follow list, it would get out of hand. These blogs are all very, very important to me, as are many others. Please peruse and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. The following are in no particular order.
5. https://ftmfml.wordpress.com/ The wonderful blogger who nominated me deserves all the nominations, and this “online diary” as he calls it never disappoints.
4. https://ollyaide.wordpress.com/ One part very personal writings, and one part social commentary makes the blog of a “Bisexual Genderqueer” an engaging and thoroughly enjoyable read.
3. https://mantodayblog.wordpress.com/ This blog is amazing in how it can break down really complex ideas into very easily understood concepts. A true how-to on the trans experience, I think anyone, trans or cis, should read.
2. https://queeringthenerd.wordpress.com/ A blog about life and queerdom that makes one feel not quite so alone.
1. http://janitorqueer.com/ This was the first blog I followed when I joined WordPress to start my own blog. This blog has been an inspiration to me, as well as a massive catharsis every time I read.